With dance studios, we frequently talk about ways of enhancing a studio’s brand and culture, which stems from the messaging of the studio’s mission.
Every thing you do projects your studio’s message:
- The forms/ways you communicate
- The text in your communication
- The look of your media and marketing
- The appearance of your studio
- The events and performances you produce or attend, including costuming, song, and choreographic choices
- The causes you choose to support as a studio
- The physical and verbal language you choose to project
- The staff and their approach to the studio’s branding
Messaging is never ending. A client encounters messaging from the first ad they see to their first visit to the studio to their fifth year at the studio. It is important to always stay sharp, crisp, and active in molding, defining, and projecting your message.