Every Monday, our staff receives a Weekly Calendar that includes:
- Daily Break Down of Classes
- Room Assignments
- Scheduled Private Lessons
- Class Instructors and/or Substitutions (if necessary)
- Constructive Feedback and Notes for the Week
- Time Sheet & Pay Period Reminders
This document is essential to our systemic and smooth weekly operations. Every key player receives a copy of the document: management, administrative staff, and teaching staff.
The implementation of this weekly strategic plan emerged from a need for our staff to know their room assignments (classes are consistent, but private lessons may vary) and serve as a reminder for substitutions. It has also evolved into a great weekly bulletin: a sharing center of notes, calendar reminders, and important staffing memos.