How many Dance Execs watched the State of the Union last night? I did not watch the broadcast because, like most of you, I was at the studio until 10pm (I did read an online recap). However, the concept behind the State of the Union made me think about the State of the Dance Industry.
I thought I would pose some questions to my fellow Dance Execs:
1. How do you feel about the State of the Dance Industry?
2. Where is the dance industry succeeding?
3. Where is the dance industry failing?
4. Are all facets of the industry working collaboratively to achieve success?
5. What are you doing to improve the industry?
6. Is our industry evolving and adapting at an appropriate pace?
7. Is the industry, in its current state, sustainable for longevity?
Comment below or email your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org. I am truly interested to hear what you have to say and will feature some of your insights in an upcoming post!
P.S. Today, we are launching our FIRST EVER Facebook contest for Valentine’s Day. Be sure to head over to www.facebook.com/thedanceexec to check it out!