We’re glad that you’re interested in our coaching services! Here’s how in-person coaching sessions work:
- Use the form below to describe your situation and give us an idea of what you’d like to work on during our coaching sessions.
- We’ll review your submission and contact you by email or phone to develop a plan and arrange details.
- We’ll send you a straightforward agreement including logistical and pricing details.
- Sign the agreement and return it with payment at least 7 days prior to our initial meeting.
- After our final meeting, we can continue the dialogue by phone, email, or in-person as you wish.
We are based in Raleigh, NC. Travel costs for in-person coaching sessions vary depending on schedule and location. We travel to New York City and other major cities frequently and may be able to combine opportunities for a lower travel cost. Advanced notice can help mitigate travel cost. Travel expenses can include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- transportation expenses (flight, rental car, public transportation, mileage)
- accommodation expenses (hotel, meals, luggage services)
- travel time compensation (hourly rate dependent on travel requirements)