At the start of each new dance season, we create a Program Welcome Packet for each individual student. The packet contains:
- A Welcome Letter
- An Information Sheet Re: Our Referral Program
- A Copy of the Studio’s Policies & Guidelines
- A Dress Code/Etiquette Guide for Older Classes
- An Account Ledger for the Entire Season
- Curriculum Sheets Specific to the Students’ Enrolled Classes
When parents pick-up the Program Welcome Packet, we briefly orient them to the packet’s content and encourage them to use it as a resource throughout the year. The parent then signs confirming receipt of the information.
This is a great way to put your studio information in the parents’ hands in a verifiable, documented manner. If issues arise throughout the season, you can always reference the packet received at the start of the year.