There is no doubt that mental strength is required for success: in life, in business, and in this industry. The other day, I stumbled upon a wonderful article entitled, Mentally Strong People: The 13 Things They Avoid by Amy Morin and Cheryl Conner.
The 13 Things to Avoid Includes:
1. Waste Time Feeling Sorry For Themselves.
2. Give Away Their Power.
3. Shy Away from Change.
4. Waste Energy on Things They Can’t Control.
5. Worry About Pleasing Others.
6. Fear Taking Calculated Risks.
7. Dwell on the Past.
8. Make the Same Mistakes Over and Over.
9. Resent Other People’s Success.
10. Give Up After Failure.
11. Fear Alone Time.
12. Feel the World Owes them Anything.
13. Expect Immediate Results.
How is your mental strength? Can you identify your areas of strengths and weaknesses? For tips and exercises to increase your mental strength, click here.
Attend the Dance Exec Seminar!