Dancers- do you ever waste make-up because your compact, eyeshadow, or blush crumbles too quickly?
We’ve all dealt with the huge mess it creates!
Here’s an easy life hack to fix the broken powder:
- Once the compact crumbles, press down all of the make-up with your fingers.
- Pour 1 1/2 tablespoons of isopropyl alcohol on the product.
- Smooth the compact out with your fingers.
- Pour an additional 1 1/2 tablespoons of isopropyl alcohol on the product and allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- When the product dries to a creamy consistency, use a butter knife to smooth the surface.
- Fold a piece of a kitchen towel/cloth over the compact to use as a barrier. Smooth the product out with a flat surface (such as a lotion lid).
Voila- your product will be like new!