At the beginning of a new dance season, it is important to implement extra touches to excite and invigorate your clientele for the new dance year.
- Implementing All New Music in Classes
- Having a Greeter to Welcome Parents & Students (since the front desk is usually incredibly busy during the first few weeks)
- Making Sure Instructors Know Every Child’s Name & That New Students Feel Welcome
- Playing Last Year’s Recital DVD
- Posting Last Year’s Recital Photographs
- Keeping All Areas of the Studio Clean, Neat, and Presentable (this should be a year-round standard)
- Placing a Sign in Front of the Studio Welcoming Everyone
- Having Registration Information Organized and Presented in an Orderly Manner (See Our Post on Program Welcome Packets)
- Informing Clients of the Success of the Week via Social Media & Email
During the first few weeks, talk to as many people as possible and be as present as much as possible. Welcome everyone back, inquire about their summer, and make a personal connection that is memorable and demonstrative of an exceptional customer service experience. You will make an impression, and, as a result, you will build your brand and clients’ loyalty for years to come!