The seasons are changing- there’s a chill in the air and the leaves look simply magnificent. The dance season is rolling, and you may be looking for some personal inspiration to keep your creativity engaged and your happiness in check.
This week, we are featuring daily tips that will help you “fall” into some inspiration!
TIP #1: MAKE A PLAYLIST
Create a new playlist today and use the following:
- Include two songs you enjoy from each of the following decades: 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s.
- Include three songs you presently enjoy.
- Include a song that reminds you of something happy.
- Include a song that reminds you of something sad.
- Include your favorite Broadway tune.
- Include a song from your favorite movie.
- If you had to list a song in a yearbook as a representation of you, which song will you select? Include it in your playlist.
Often, we are so busy searching for music for our classes and students that we forget to listen to music that we enjoy. Take some time and create this list for yourself, and listen to it. Refresh it every so often, and do not forget to nourish your creative needs!