In your marketing, it is important that your materials (handouts, signs, ads, etc.) look “clean”.
- Colors should blend nicely. Be mindful that too many colors can be overpowering.
- Patterns should match and be used sparingly. Don’t mismatch a variety of patterns.
- Be concise and clear in your verbiage. Make sure everything is easy to see and read.
- Check for errors!
- Keep information current and relevant. Do not distribute outdated information.
- Make sure your marketing accurately represents your brand, building, studio, students, and facility. Avoid false or misleading information.