As the primary dance season winds down, students may become restless over the excitement of end of year performances and summer. To engage students during this time of year, it can be fun to have friendly class contests that are presented in a goal-oriented, encouraging, and motivating manner.
- Creative Shape Contests
- Turn Contests
- Back Flexibility Contests
- Headstand/ Handstand Contests
- Developpe Contests
- Any Type of Balance Contest (Releve, Chin Stand, Elbow Stand, etc.)
- Dance Terminology Spelling Bee
- Dance History Quiz Games
- Choreography/Improv Games
Your students will be learning…and having fun!